Whether it’s flowers from the garden, a wrap or two you picked up from the supermarket when doing your food shop, or whether you’ve been bought a gorgeous hand-tied bouquet, you will want to make sure you know how to make your flowers last longer. So because we’re nice like that, we’re sharing a few tips with you below. (more…)
Valentine’s Day is just over two weeks away, so make sure to get your bouquet orders in this week! Emerald & Jade Flowers is now taking orders.
As we don’t tend to do traditional in anything we do… we won’t be making traditional Valentine’s Day red roses bouquets, but instead bouquets in our very own preferred style. Think beautiful, bright colours, with flowers freshly chosen from the market for looking their best. If you aren’t familiar with our work, have a look on our Instagram account which is full of beautiful, colourful flowers!
- Bouquets will be gift wrapped and aqua-packed for you. We are offering three prices:
- Bouquets to be collected from St Anne’s Park (BS4) between Saturday 11th and Tuesday 14th February 2017.
- Orders to be made by Monday 6th February 2017, and payment is to be made online by Tuesday 7th February 2017 at the latest. (think about it, then it’s done done and paid for, ready for your grand gesture 😉 )
To order, please get in touch by email or via our contact form confirming :
- Your name
- Your address
- Which price bouquet you would like
- Date & Time you would like to collect the bouquet.
Any questions or anything else you’d like to check, let me know!
Whatever you believe about Valentine’s Day, flowers always go a long way. I meet so many women who tell me they NEVER get bought flowers… seriously, so many! So make sure this year you get them a beautiful, unique bouquet.